We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you,such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” is information which can be used it identify you as an individual on its own when used for its intended purpose by The Application;at present, this includes only your email, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
In order to use the Website you may need to provide us with certain information via online forms. Some of the information submitted to the Application may be visible or communicated to additional Application representation. We will not,however, sell or distribute the information obtained in any User Content submitted to other Users by via our online forms. The Application is under no obligation to keep any information communicated to the Application confidential.
We are committed to ensuring that Your Personal Data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data we process.We also use technological measures such as secure routers and firewalls to help protect Personal Data. Information collected through the Portal is encrypted before it travels over the Internet using industry-standard technology for conducting secure online transactions. Unfortunately, because of its nature, we cannot guarantee against the loss or misuse of Personal Data transmitted over the Internet.If, despite all our efforts, a data breach does occur, we shall do everything in our power to limit the damage. In case of a data breach which is likely to result in a high risk, and depending on the circumstances, we will inform You about remedial actions to prevent any further damage. We always inform the relevant supervisory authority or authorities without undue delay.We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. In addition, while we take reasonable measure to ensure that other entities who provide us with payment processing services keep your information confidential and secure, such entities’ practices are ultimately beyond our control. By using our Website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
You shall promptly notify a Customer if you receive a request from an individual for access to, correction, amendment or deletion of that person’s Personal Data.You shall not respond to any such individual request without the Customer’s prior written consent except to confirm that the request relates to that Customer.You shall provide Customers with cooperation and assistance in a reasonable period of time and to the extent reasonably possible in relation to any request regarding Personal Data to the extent Customers do not have access to such Personal Data through their respective uses of the Services.Customers may update or change their Account Information by editing their profile or organization record directly on the Portal.If You are a Customer or otherwise provide us with Personal Data in connection with Your use of our Services, we will delete this information upon Your request,provided that, notwithstanding such request, this information may be retained foras long as You maintain an Account for our Services, or as needed to provide You with our Services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
You agree that you will not under any circumstances transmit any Content(including software, text, images, or other information) that:
1. is unlawful or promotes unlawful activities;
2. defames, harasses, abuses, threatens, or incites violence towards any individual or group;
3. is pornographic, discriminatory, or otherwise victimizes or intimidates an individual or group on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race,ethnicity, age, or disability;
4. is spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation,or any form of lottery or gambling;
5. contains or installs any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
6. infringes on any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark,trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights;
7. impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives; or
8. violates the privacy of any third party.