QuotingBill is committed to creating an inclusive telecom billing software that brings all your services together. Check it out for free https://signup.quotingbill.io
"I only wanted to see you in the purple rain" 🟣🌧
As you can see we listened to a lot of Prince over the month and let it influence our taste in color... QuotingBill went through a little bit of a redesign as we explore new ways to make the platform more enjoyable. Check it out and let us know what you think!
It's a party at the marketplace! 🎊!! Here's what's new!
We shifted our focus into adding a few more applications to the marketplace to improve your telephony workflow! These new applications will now allow you to ship hardware, buy numbers and even port-in your customer's numbers! This is what we added:
- The Brightlink CPaaS application gets a productivity boost! Effectively port-in numbers in projects from other service providers while managing and keeping track of those processes in QuotingBill!
- We'd also like to welcome new carriers to the marketplace, Bandwidth and Inteliquent!
- Teledynamics is also now available in the marketplace, order and ship hardware through our projects with the Teledynamics recipe!
- Dial in on your metered billing settings. You can now set how you want to round up your call durations for a fine tuned billing experience.
What's up and coming
- Your customers will have their own portal to manage their payment methods, view their invoices and make payments.
- Have any agreements or contracts that you need signed before providing services for your customers? E-signature is on its way!
Got some ideas that you wanna suggest? Want to vote on new features? Checkout our roadmap at https://roadmap.quotingbill.io
And if you haven't already checked out quotingbill, then what are you waiting for! Go to https://signup.quotingbill.io and see how we roll
Until then, be safe and always remember
Prince had a stash of Gold in the walls of his home
The many Carlos' and the QuotingBill team
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.