QuotingBill is committed to creating an inclusive billing platform that brings all your services together. Check it out for free https://signup.quotingbill.io
Some news on what's new and where we've been
We are so excited to launch our most requested feature as well as let you in on where else we've been working on
- Cancellations 🚫: The entire billing cycle is now complete under QuotingBill with our cancellations module. Easily cancel your customer's recurring products and have a track record of all your customer's cancellations to help your business learn and grow! Learn more about it here!
- Telecom taxes and how to improve them. We partnered with CSI Compliance and Brightlink and had a great talk about dealing with taxing issues you can check out here link for that talk!
- We've also been continuously adding improvements to QuotingBill and have added bug fixes and some serious enhancements to the application. Check out the new tables for example 😄!
What we've got coming next!
- Bulk Imports: We're working on allowing you to easily migrate to QuotingBill with bulk imports! Soon you'll be able to seamlessly make the move to QuotingBill!
- Reporting: Probably our next most requested feature, we are currently in the planning phase on how to allow you to leverage QuotingBill and get the best reports for your business and get key insights. You can always request features on our roadmap too on https://roadmap.quotingbill.io
- Parent/child accounts 👨👧: Easily establish account hierarchy for your customers in QuotingBill with parent/child accounts! Currently, in our planning phase, parent/child accounts will allow you to consolidate invoices, leave payments to the parent account while being able to manage each child's account independently.
- Payment methods: Do you have certain customers who prefer ACH payments over credit card payments? Some customers that are under different payment gateways? Want to offer the ability of your customer's using Venmo Wallet or Apple Pay? Our new payment methods feature which is first to come will cover all of that and more! 💰
Got some ideas that you wanna suggest? Want to vote on new features? Checkout our roadmap at https://roadmap.quotingbill.io
And if you haven't already checked out QuotingBill, then what are you waiting for! Go to https://signup.quotingbill.io and see how we roll
Until then, be safe and always remember
The spin-off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer was shockingly canceled after five seasons, which was bizarre because Angel's audience had doubled in its last season
The many Carlos' and the QuotingBill team
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.