What's new since we last talked?
It's been a wild few weeks since we first demoed quotingbill to UGM attendees and we are so excited to announce what new changes we've added to quotingbill as well as what's next!
- The business you're talking to has more than one point of contact 😲? You can now add more contacts per customer within the customer screen!
- Found an application that you thought you wanted but ended up not wanting. Well no worries! You can now uninstall applications from the marketplace!
- You can now edit your profile which includes the ability to change your name, email and even your password!
- You can now edit invoices and quotes if your customers comes asking for more of your products 😃.
Major Bug Fixes
Running a beta means running into some nasty bugs along the way... However we made sure to squash each one that we encountered. Here's a few grody bugs that we swatted away.
- Fixed a ui bug with the view on the Users screen
- Fixed issues related to uploading an image onto a product which included
- Not being able to add an image to a product created via a quote or invoice
- Not having a fallback image if none is provided
- Fixed a nasty issues involving a quote or invoice's lifecycle being short circuited by trying to edit a quote or invoice that's already been accepted.
New integrations and integration features throughout quotingbill
Here's what we've added to quotingbill concerning applications and application enhancements in quotingbill.
Give a warm welcome to NTS Direct to the quotingbill marketplace 🎊
Users can now use NTS Direct to order and ship phones within projects!
The 888voip and NTS Direct UIs both got special treatment from our designer and we've enhanced the experience in ordering and shipping devices in projects!
We are introducing metered billing with netsapiens support!
The ability to calculate usage for your customers is now here with metered billing! The metered billing application allows you to run through call details, as well as viewing and setting rates and finally the ability to calculate and bill usage.
Add user scope to the user create form in the users task within a netsapiens recipe in a project.
We've added additional support to the netsapiens application window
You can now view domains and users from the netsapiens application window! This is the first step in incrementing the visibility of netsapiens data and management of that data as we move forward. We'd love to hear what enhancements you'd like to see in the netsapiens application window!
🚂The quotingbill train just started!! We've got a whole bunch of new features coming soon for everyone. Some that we'll mention right now and some that we'll keep as a surprise for the next announcements 🔐
Right now we've currently the following in the oven on three hundo
- Dunning! We’re working on making the payment reminders a more automated, effective and powerful way than sending a trained pack of flying monkeys.
- Outgoing Messages, create and send email templates for your customers to give the emails that you send to clients your own taste.
- Brightlink numbers application which will let you order and provision numbers from Brightlink!
We want to thank you for giving quotingbill a spin and telling us what you liked, want to be improved and what integration you want to see in the near future. In case you forgot where they are, here are all the ways you can tell us what you think
- Our roadmap where you can see what we're currently working on as well as vote on upcoming features! https://roadmap.quotingbill.io
- Entering our main site at https://quotingbill.com and contacting us through the little chat icon on the bottom right! Or even better, make an account at https://signup.quotingbill.io and explore quotingbill and then let us know what you thought by clicking the chat icon on the lower right!
With quotingbill, we want to rethink enterprise specifically to help shape your business in being a well oiled machine. We hope to hear from you real soon! Until then
SIGN UP FOR FREE
If you want to contact us, please do at firstname.lastname@example.org
The quotingbill team
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.